They are adopted to separate the solid sediment from the water and not settleable primary and recycle intended to:
- Open and closed circuits of hot and cold water
- Spray circuits (eg. Continuous casting plants and rolling mills)
- Glands and seals for pumps and turbines
- Treatment with sand filters and charcoal
- Elimination of machining materials from waste water.
- Hydroelectric power plants, thermal and nuclear power
- Chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, food, rubber and paper
- Water Supply
- Air conditioning
- Gravel pits
Both in filtration in which purge there are moving mechanical parts.
The type of construction and the materials used are such as not to require maintenance or periodic revisions, resulting in savings in labor costs and replacement parts.
The filters are mounted in unmanned systems, such as eg. hydroelectric power plants, offshore platforms.
The diameter of the JET filters normally corresponds to the diameter of the supply pipe; in the Standard and Mixed Groups you have a two-fold process of filtration and separation in the same filter, allowing food raw water with coarse bodies (leaves, stones, processing residues) and send to users water with solids up to the size of 30 microns.
- Fully automatic
- Laminated filtration from 100 to 800 microns
- Flow rates from 18 to 4500 m3 / h
- Filtration continues even during purging
Model “Standard separation group”
- Fully automatic and self-cleaning
- Separation of up to 30 microns
- Flow rates from 18 to 2300 m3 / h
- Separation continues even during purging
Model "mixed batch centrifugal separation"
- Fully automatic
- Filtration of candles up to 300 microns
- Separation by hydrocyclones up to 30 microns
- Flow rates from 20 to 2300 m3 / h
- Filtration and separation even during continuous purging
- Self-cleaning with water velocity do 0.5 m / s
- Filtration up to 3 mm
- Flow rates from 20 to 5000 m3 / h