The lamellar clarifiers accelerate the precipitation of the solid sediments and surfacing of suspension oil. They operate statically based on physical laws which greatly improve yields than traditional static systems.
The shaped plates that make up the package are vertical, then side by side and non-overlapping.
Therefore, each slab is subject only to its own load, not being burdened by the one of the plates which are next. Just as vertical, they offer maximum structural strength, essential to ensure the dimensional stability in the long run.
• Primary clarification for water treatment
• Primary clarification upstream of the biological
• Final Clarification downstream of the biological
• Clarification of process water in general (food-canning-mechanical-galvanic-papermaking-dye-tanning industries)
• Clarification of wash water in general, including smoke and ashes
• Removal of phosphate by chemical precipitation prior flocculation